Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mataro Red Wine 750ml
The original Bin 2 was an ‘Australian Burgundy’ style (despite its Rhône varieties) – typically a soft, medium- bodied wine based on shiraz. Also known as monastrell or mourvèdre, mataro was introduced to Australia in the 1830s. Often used in fortified wine production, this grape is widely planted in the Barossa Valley. It is valued by winemakers for its blending attributes, adding complexity and palate grip. Interest in Bin 2 has grown as the popularity of traditional Rhône varieties and blends continues to flourish.
Availability: In stock
- All orders received before 1:00 pm (Monday - Saturday) will be arranged for delivery within the same working day.
- For orders received after 1:00 pm (Monday - Friday) , it will depend on our operational availability. We will try to arrange for same day delivery, otherwise it will be made the next day.
- If you require same day delivery for order placed after 1:00 pm, please call us directly at +(60)3 2026 2328. We'd gladly try our best to assist.
- Orders received on Saturday after 1:30 pm, Sunday and Public Holiday will be processed for delivery on the next working day.
- Our operation hours are from 8:30am-5:30pm (Monday-Friday) and 8:30am-1:30pm (Saturday). Excluding public holiday.